Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 24, 2006

should i be depressed?

Logging plenty of hours on the internet, I've been trying to find more than enough info on my condition. You'd think the forums on broken ankles would give me hope. You'd be wrong.

So depressing. They make me depressed. It's like I have an obligation to feel depressed because this happened to me. Just because I can't walk for months. Just because I can't even do simple things like my own laundry. Just because all the plans I had for the rest of the summer are about to collapse. Just because I won't be able to skate for an entire year. Just because I'll have to endure weeks of physical therapy. Just because I'll now be cautious of every step my foot takes.

Why should I be depressed? Silly me, I was so naive to think that I could be up and walking in less than a month.

What can I say? Oh wells. Whatevers. (Apparently these are my sayings according to Margie.)

I'll have to revert back to my motto: Everything happens for a good reason.

Yeah.

And now if I can only get my bro to stop laughing hysterically at how I broke my ankle in the first place and when I mentioned that a walker would be so cool to have to be mobile again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home