Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

frances, how's your ankle?

well, thanks for asking, i know how the novelty of certain things just wear off after awhile and while it has been well over a month (accident on july 9), this has no way become a distant memory for me as of yet, as i still can't walk for another few weeks, so yeah, even if you're not thinking about it, i am... cuz i'm still stuck with this! hahahahahha... =)

somehow, i still can't believe this happened to me, what good shall i learn from this? there must be something someone is trying to tell me that i couldn't slow down to listen and now has resorted to drastic measures to stop me

or...

this is all just a silly accident that happens to bum me out for a few months and annoy me a bit for up to a year

anyhoo, i've been kicking ass on my crutches, trying to balance with no feet and doing tricks, side effect being freaking the heck outta my parents as they try not to think of what'd happen if i sprained/broke the "good" ankle =) hey, i still have a life to live the most exciting right?

my scabs are all gone, i'm left with smooth scars that are still a bit brilliantly red, i'm trying to pass them off as flower tattoos

the most unsettling thing is when my leg started to swell less, i found out the metal was right under my skin and stuck out in a most unrefined way, i couldn't tell if my screws were loose or not

been trying to flex a bit daily, per my doc's orders, it's a miracle! i can move it on my own accord without heavy shaking

still swells a lot when i put my leg down, i now know what my feet would look like if i were ever to become unfortunately obese, faaat toes! i now realize that my feet are shaped nicely and would look great if i actually took care of them and didn't break em, oh wells, there go my chances to reel in a foot-fetish guy

nah, but it'd be nice to have hot guy massage my feet, hahahhah... in my dreams, mmm...
i shall look forward to meeting my physical therapist soon then =)

anyhoo, random thoughts about my lovely appendage, i really wish i could just unscrew it, put it in the closet to heal and then screw it back on when it's done

hopefully i'll be back in berkeley soon so my buddies can wait on me hand and foot, hint hint =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home