Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 14, 2006

music misc

Just found this: http://blogmusik.net/
Seems like a good way to find and listen to music that I don't want to buy or get yet. Or find new music...

Phoenix's It's Never Been Like That is more rock than their previous two albums United and Alphabetical. Not sure if I like them becoming that when I already have favorite rock bands. Phoenix is supposed to be my catchy cool music band. Anyways, they'll be in SF September 23, I'll figure out if I want to go see them. Hot French musicians, what's not to like eh?

When did I stop obsessing over Weezer? I can't remember. But I still have 3 gigs of their stuff as evidence. Though I never did see them perform live. They were on Telegraph last year, and I just probably decided to stay in Evans and work or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home