Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Incentive to get fitter


I got these hiking pants from REI today. North Face Paramount Porter. They are convertible, so you can have pants, capris, or shorts anytime. I usually never try on clothing before I buy them, and this time is no exception. I picked out a size 10, and figured if I fit them now, great!, if not, I should fit in the future! Alas, twas the latter that came true. So these $45 pants will have to wait for me to get thinner first. But they do seem pretty comfy after I tried cramming my tummy bulges into them. Great fabric plus a ton of good reviews online. So yeah, I'll let you know when I can fit into them. Wish me luck!

Edit: I just realized that I just posted an entry on eating ice cream (twice!) and then saying in this post that I want to lose weight, hahaahhhaha... okay fine, I'll try not to make ice cream so often! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home