Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Today has been okay so far. I expect to be very busy, yet I blame myself partially on that, since I totally didn't use last nite wisely.
I've had to wake up early to return homework I took by accident. Mailed my letter of rec at the post office inside Ackerman. Did an oral test for Chinese. Had NO idea I would be recorded digitally! Eeks! Plus my prof asked me questions in chinese and my answers frustrated him just a little. He asked me what my major and what my career goals were and I had no idea how to say cybernetics and bioinformatics in chinese! So I answered in English. heheheheheheheh =)
Now I'm waiting for my noon math class. After that is going to farmers' market to buy a flower for my prof. Still have to write him that thank you card.
Then off to work to see if my boss finished the letter of rec. Then 6-8 is review session for my bioinformatics class. whoohoo....sigh....oh wells
I'm alive
I'm healthy
I'm in a good school
I'm in a good major
I have good friends
I have a good job
I have food to eat
I have a good place to live
yup, me so lucky, what do I have to complain about? I shouldn't be, that's what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home