Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I donated blood this morning, even after 6 times, I still get nervous about the needles. I've never had much experience with them besides the childhood immunizations and TB test. Other than that, I'm no diabetic or druggie, so needles are foreign to me. The nurse noticed I was nervous and she told me I was hyperventilating. For some reason, she even put a sheet over my entire arm during the process which they've never done to me before. I was worried this morning that they might reject me again because of iron. But God is good to me today, my iron level is 12.8, only 0.3 above the minimum cut-off value. When I got rejected two weeks ago, it was only at 12.0. Must replenish now.
Today's bag of blood seemed much larger than usual. Who knows how much they really took out of me... hehhe, no I'm sure they wouldn't milk me for as much as possible. Anyhoo..two more times til my one gallon! Whoohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home