Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, May 11, 2003

My lab that I work in has a mailing list, everybody who is a part of the Nelson Lab is on this list and everyone gets emails.
So last Friday, my supervisor emails all of us about how Google returns people's addresses if you input their phone number and even returns a link to MapQuest.
The stalker that I am, I of course already knew about this and many other sites that do the exact same thing. Since the tone of his email was so dramatic, I had to reply to the mailing list that this was not that big a deal and that other sites like www.anyhoo.com and www.reversephonedirectory.com had reverse phone lookups too.

ONLY AFTER I sent the email to EVERYONE in the Nelson Lab did I realize that I mistakenly typed www.anyhoo.com instead of the correct address: www.anywho.com.
Oh the shame and mortification, I really really hope that no one tried clicking on the link that I sent them, especially Dr. Nelson. =(
I'm afraid to go to work now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home