Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 05, 2003

I knew it would come sooner or later, but I sort of feel sad that I won't be graduating with everyone else this June. I'm not "Class of 2003", I won't be celebrating with all the people who came into UCLA the same time as me.
But I don't regret not finishing in time this quarter. I really love UCLA and its classes and professors and I don't want them to end just yet. But I know that I'll be working even harder next year and without the same friends that I've had along with me for the past four years. I hope it won't get too depressing.
Time has gone by so fast. It seems like high school graduation was just not too long ago and now all of us are done with another era in our lives and ready to move on to bigger and better things.
And what's bad is when I try to remember what I have done for the past four years, I realize how bad the way I live my life is. All I do is worry about the next moment in life and trying to get past the present moment and failing to enjoy that it's there and that the present moment IS my life. Then sooner or later I find that all this time has passed and all I did was rush from one thing to another. I never realize that my IN box in life will NEVER get empty. So in effect I am only worrying and rushing towards my death. Only then will my IN box not matter. I need to find time to actually comprehend that my life is now, not later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home