Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I know overall I'm pretty lucky to have such a nice life and opportunites but little things that go wrong in a day can synergistically make me frustrated and sad.
It's only 12:41pm and I have a feeling the rest of today won't be going that well, considering what already happened.

9:15am
Got rejected from the UCLA Blood and Platelet Center. Low iron levels, it has never happened to me before. They figure it's because I lost a lot of blood during my period. So, yeah, I got pricked today for nothing, I was all prepared and everything. Well, at least I know I have to intake more iron. They also said that calcium binds to iron and prevents iron from getting absorbed. I have been drinking a lot of chocolate milk recently. Whoohoo!
Well, now I have to wait two weeks, still disappointed.

10:00am
I have computer science homework due at 4pm today, so since I had free time because I couldn't donate today, I was in the engineering lab doing my hw. I got stuck and found a site that could possibly help me because the prof stole the hw from that. Anyhoo, it was in ps format and for some reason, the ENGINEERING lab doesn't have gsview installed. What the heck?? So i went aaaaall the way to the PIC lab because I know they have gsview BUT....they cancelled my account. ARGH!!!! Sucks, does anyone know how I can change settings so Acrobat can read ps? Haven't figured that out yet.

10:20-10:50am
Time wasted...I didn't feel like going back to the engineering lab and it was a nice day outside. I just stood outside for awhile...sigh....I didn't bother continuing doing homework because I thought that site would help a lot.

12:10pm
Back in apartment, find out that the stupid site only contains a midterm that has my homework question in it. Unable to find solutions to midterm.....sucks...

12:57pm
Wasting time blogging, eating and watching TV when I have sooo much to do: finish CS hw by 4 (AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!), hurry to work (have to feed cells, I've neglected them for soo long, my boss might know and be disappointed), promised York (P.I. from my summer internship) that I'd show up after my class at noon to continue working on program to calculate frequencies of repeat elements....blah blah blah, I didn't even finish downloading the required data, supposed to do that last night but wasted time suffering through a street jam class. Ask me about that later, Frances is NEVER gonna be mastering any hip hop moves in her lifetime.

1:03pm
sigh... still here... feel like ditching so many responsibilities but I can't.
Am I just too hard on myself about being on time and finishing stuff? Bad..... bad......bad......
I don't even know when I'll be back home again.... need to finish homework
Still have homework due tomorrow that I haven't finished... plus reading so many papers and starting on CS project, plus CS midterm next Wednesday.

Eeeeek!

Okay, definitely gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home