Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, June 02, 2003

I'm just so happy right now.....
Professor Christou is the nicest professor I've ever met. Today was our last day of lecture and instead of lecturing, he thanked us for being such a great class and then brought in a pizza delivery guy with like 10 huge pizzas from BJs. It was just so nice being there, a little end of the quarter class party, so incredible compared to other professors who go over the class time lecturing to us on boring new material.
A guy in my class borrowed my notes, so I stayed in the class room until he brought it back. This guy and girl made a bet on whether Professor Christou was married or not. He's not, as I guessed already. These other girls invited him to a BBQ next Saturday. It'd be really nice to hang out with him outside of class, but I don't see how that's possible.
After I helped him bring leftover stuff back to his office with other people, I got to hug him and then I left.
I was thinking about bringing my camera to class today, but didn't, thinking that there would be no opportunity to do so during lecture. Damn, I really wish I did, it'd been perfect time. That's okay, I've already waited over a year and a half to get a picture with him and it's not like he's leaving anytime soon, I'll try again sometime. Yeah, I still have to harass him later about helping me get into statistics graduate school with a letter of rec. =)
Gosh, it's so cool to know someone like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home