Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

So, as expected, highly difficult statistics final today from 3 to 6:30pm.

One thing to ponder however:
On Tuesday I went to office hours and I asked him about whether such and such method could also be used to prove this. I sort of knew it was true but I needed confirmation, but the professor looked at my notes for awhile before he said yes it works and then elaborated a little more on it.
Then I saw IT on the final!!! Exactly what I had asked about and what he hesitated just a little on.
So the million dollar A+ question is:

Did he go "Ooh, Frances has a good point, I should put this on the final!" or was the final already written before I had gone to office hours?
Hmm....if it was on the final already, he wouldn't have to hesitate in thinking about it.
If he changed the final because of me, that'd be soooooo cool! He'd be giving me freebie points because I was the one who brought up the problem in the first place.

Whoohoo.....I'm good! =) hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home