Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Two finals down, one to go!

Man...I've become a professional final taker. I couldn't believe how many classes I've taken at UCLA these years until I had to type all of it up for grad school apps.

Anyways, I finished my ordinary diff class last night. Professor Stefan sort of tricked me because I got zero on the last problem and then wasted my time figuring that I did something wrong, when actually it is zero and I was supposed to use that to finish the problem. Pooh! hahah....if I was a professor, I'd do it to my class too, to figure out who actually understands the material.

Then I finished my computational systems bio class this afternoon. All these years I had thought it was a highly difficult class. I don't know if Professor DiStefano knows that we can't handle so much material in such a short amount of time, because even after I finish this final, all I know are pretty much general concepts... If you ask me to compute the Akaike Information Criterion, I wouldn't even know how to start. Anyways, not sure about my grade... I don't care as much since my apps won't include it, though I would really like to graduate with magna. Prob. won't make it, my gpa is off by 0.01 right now. HAHHAHA!

Then advanced programming final on Thursday, not too many worries there. I'm just glad to be finally done with all my cybernetics classes. Yup das right! Cybernetics is FINALLY done! All those years of worries and planning. Did you know that the major has the maximum number of required classes set by the academic senate? They're crazy, but I love being in the major. Who else in this country can say that they got a cybernetics b.s.? =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home