Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 27, 2004

After I finished stats hw today, I went out to go running. I really admire those people who can do miles and miles without stopping. Anyhoo, you know me...I ran a bit, walked a bit, ran a bit, walked a bit, get the pattern? =) But I did finally go around the whole of UCLA's perimeter (around 4 miles)... I think that took a little bit under an hour. I had some weird detours into the residential area east of Hilgard first. Fancy schmancy houses and cars!!! Man, I wonder if I will ever have that one day.

I find that I need to break in quite a bit before I get used to running really well at any one time. I'm a sprinter, not a long distance runner, so it takes some getting used to running for longer periods of time. Yeah...so hot now, but I feel great. =) I really should start running on a regular frequency again... see how long I keep that up...I never do...but I should, then I can be one of those incredible peeps who can run on and on for miles and miles.

Going on to other news, I just realized that I spent all of today finishing stats homework that is due next Friday and didn't even touch the stats homework that is due tomorrow!!! How crazy am I? This is bad... what will happen to me once I leave UCLA and head up to Berkeley? Ooh, by the way, finally got berkeley mail! I've been waiting really patiently for them to load my data into the system so that I could get an account. No one in the stats dept knows I got one yet, and later I'll get another one from them. Whoohoo, email account overload. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home