Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, June 10, 2004

College Durant




I've got housing!!! =) Feel so much better now that I don't have the hassle of going up north to look for a place to live.
Berkeley housing emailed me this afternoon (after I emailed/called like half a dozen times in the last couple of months). They offered a bedroom in a four bedroom suite, but it started July 1! Since rent is like $895 a month, I really didn't want to pay almost $1800 for no one to live in my room when I'm here in SoCal for the summer. So I called them right away and even better! they offered August 16 as moving date! Peeeerfect!!! =) So... very happy, everything is working out well.

College Durant is on the south side of campus, one block away. Very new too, built like two years ago for graduate students. It's like dorms all over again, but better, cuz I get my own room and an RA! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home