Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 27, 2004


STRAWBERRIES!!!

I love the strawberries from Farmer's Market. They are sooooo good, always guaranteed to be good everytime I go. As I am a poor college student, I can't afford their prices early during the day. They sell for like 5 bucks for a 3-pack. So what I do every week is wait until closing time or even 10 minutes after closing time when everyone is packing and they're desperate to unload their stuff to go home.

Today I walked out of my apt at 6:30pm after my shower. Farmer's Market closes at 7pm. I got money from Ralphs and then went to Rite Aid first to get Coconut Pineapple ice cream and Apricot Mango Sherbet. By 7:05pm, they were selling the strawberries for $2! =) So I got 5 of them. Dang heavy, what a workout, I was carry 5 3-packs of strawberries, two cartons of ice cream and cilantro and my purse. Good thing I do weight lifting. Okay, that is my second very lame story of the day, aren't you lucky? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home