Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, June 04, 2004

Finally ready to let go...

After all this time, I finally realized that I have made the best choice for graduate school. (Hopefully I will be feeling the same way when I get up there.)
All these years of college have really taught me that you don't have to follow what anyone says at all. I start to figure out how peopple think and act and do whatever I think would be reasonable in accordance to that. Programs that seemed so "official" to me before then are now just some stuff that people put together. Why had I never gotten into this frame of mind before?

Anyways, I had also forgotten that I will be getting a little bit more freedom soon (aka being able to drive car by self) so that my reasons for having wanted to stay at UCLA lessens. It's not like I won't be able to drive to UCLA anytime I want during winter breaks etc. If you know me, you can probably guess what one of the major reasons is. =) But anyhow, it's not right to have such a thing affect my graduate studies so much so I'll be much more freer at Berkeley. And at least I can say that it has and will definitely help a lot once I become a graduate student, GSI and then perhaps professor later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home