Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, June 10, 2004

One more day left... I feel like I haven't done enough. I really dislike changes... I mean, I will get used to them, but the period in between is what messes with my mind and emotions. What I want is for a soundtrack to play during this time in my life. Currently listening to Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning...so good.. =)

Anyways, I feel so indebted to everyone I know for just being there and being nice to me. Really...I'm not the solitude type of girl though I have faced that enough this fifth year. I wish I can be with someone without having to have a goal or purpose for the interaction in mind. Just want to sit there and enjoy silence or talk or whatever for whenever... Too bad it's so hard because of people's schedules, in this society, everyone is always pressed for time, no luxury of just being next to each other doing nothing. I bumped into Roya today, haven't seen her in two years, yet I felt obligated to chat only a little and then rush to wherever I was headed. I felt I should have spent more time talking to her as it was like fate I bumped into her. Sigh... it's hard to give up time for someone special for someone else special.

And people relationships shouldn't be bound by whatever society deems normal or acceptable. Ack...I guess I'm just sad that these ties will be weakened or broken anytime something big changes like the end of college. Like for instance, I, by some very weird coincidence, very frequently bump into my friend Mary. That occurrence won't happen much now. But that's too bad. Likewise for everyone else that I enjoy being with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home