Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hey hey, it's my 300th post! =)

Life will change once again in only 2.5 weeks! Am I excited? I've been too busy to feel excited. I haven't packed yet, whether due to busyness or laziness, I don't know... knowing me, it's probably laziness.

Work is coming along okay... so many things that I know need to be finished, but should I go crazy? I shouldn't expect so much from myself. I'll just do what I can do and be proud of it...

I'm feeling particularly happy about the way I'm keeping in contact with my two favorite professors. One through email (although I'm sure he doesn't remember who I am) and the other through AIM (who probably is tired of me constantly messaging him) =) But yeah, it's cool how these two incredibly nice and great people still want to talk to me! I hope that one day I will be able to make a difference in someone's life like they have done.

What other news? Hmm... I'm 151 pounds now. Been rollerblading after work. It's such a great stress reliever, especially when you skate really fast! =p
Not bad after being 179.5 pounds three years ago, maybe I'll finally reach 150.0 before I start Berkeley. I had thought about posting before and after pictures, but if I, who is used to looking at myself everyday, is surprised at what I looked like at 180 pounds, then my friends (and strangers) will be even more shocked at the difference...so I haven't made up my mind to do it yet and I might not.


1 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

i'm a lightweight, :o/

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home