Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 23, 2004

Hi people,

1. Berkeley is just too weird for me. I suppose I'll get used to it? I really really miss UCLA and Westwood.

2. I have no internet connection! I'm typing this in a far off computing center in one of the dorms. Oh how I miss internet...

3. My room is very small, but the building is very nice and I think I'll like living in it.

4. My apartmentmates are mucho cool and interesting. Mechanical engineering, astronomy and law.

5. I don't know where to get groceries. Food and water are extremely precious to me now. =)

6. Without internet, I'm glued to TV. I feel so isolated.

7. I got my office in Evans today. I share it with two other people. It's quite old and dark in there, I will have to go in tomorrow armed with isopropyl. =)

8. I have no idea what's for dinner, I forget to eat now.

9. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! someone take me hooooooooooooooooooooooooome!

10. Okay, hopefully I'll get internet in my room soon, and I'll let you know what my phone number is.

1 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

ur in berkeley?! where where

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home