Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 09, 2004

Saturday, April 29, 2000, 5:59pm

Guess what Professor Kan did to me yesterday? I had gone to the first lecture and he mentioned that he had office hours on Sunday from 4:30-5:30pm. Then in the second lecture, he had forgotten. In the middle of lecture, he remembers and starts to write it on the board. But then he says, "Now what did I write in the last lecture?" Then... he looks at me!! So I tell him and the whole class, "4:30 to 5:30". And he says, "I've got this student who comes to all my lectures." Some people start giggling or laughing. Now everyone in my class knows I'm a nerd who sits through 2 hours of Kan's lectures. I don't really mind too much; it just shows he remembers me. =)
Then I said hi to him in the PIC lab. I kind of didn't know what to say. but I must say, I thoroughly LOVE this class. I finish and turn in hw early everytime. I understand the concepts, etc. Well, duh! I go to double the lectures. =) When I am older, this'll be topic for conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home