Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 09, 2004

Thursday, May 16, 1996

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

If I could change one thing in the world, I would change this question because if I answer it the way most people answer it, I would sound hypocritical. This question is like, "What are you going to be when you grow up?" Anyone can just name a favorable occupation without thinking how to achieve his or her answer. There is not much thought put into these kinds of questions.

Because of this, I can't imagine what I should change. It's not up to me to change the future. Trying to think of the best answer is like pondering the question of life. If I did change even the littlest thing, it could lead to disastrouus outcomes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home