Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Currently listening to : Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Williams - Drop It Like It's Hot

Crap, wondering how Bush will ruin almost everyone's lives for the next four years...

Anyhoo, life becoming sorta routine now? Everytime someone asks me how I'm doing, I have the lamest answer, I really don't know how I'm doing. I'm alive, that's one point. But I feel like I don't have time to do anything but homework and then I feel like I'm wasting all this time I should have done homework during. There's an endless amount of material to be learned and to be remembered... I can't do it. And then there's one constant on my mind that I wish sometimes wasn't since I can't do anything about it but sometimes it helps me get through the day, oh how the imagination can do wonders... bippity!

drop it like it's hot! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home