Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Thoughts or whatever is passing through mind at this minute:

* Even though I have a take home midterm this week, I decided I needed a break for tonight. So I just watched Saved, pretty good movie.

* Kristen's European friends were right about L'Oreal's hair stuff. It makes my hair so nice and wavy but no crunchy feeling and it smells nice.

* Someone in the dept was really nice to me today and made me realize that I should feel special that I'm a grad student. =) She's an amazing person herself.

* I went to my TA's office hours this morning, and he is very nice and all but I ended up missing someone really bad when he pulled out his survey sampling book to show me a proof (all in Greek).

* I come home in two weeks!!! Yeehaw.

Itinerary:
Tuesday, November 23 - OAKLAND CA(OAK) to BURBANK CA(BUR)
Depart OAKLAND CA(OAK) at 05:50PM and Arrive in BURBANK CA(BUR) at 06:55PM

Monday, November 29 - BURBANK CA(BUR) to OAKLAND CA(OAK)
Depart BURBANK CA(BUR) at 03:55PM and Arrive in OAKLAND CA(OAK) at 05:05PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home