Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, January 14, 2005



I'm currently reading Hyperspace by Michio Kaku. I had bought the book a long time ago but never finished it. As a result, I had to start over at the very beginning. It's a highly fascinating book! Only at the second chapter, I'm learning so much about the fourth dimension! It really makes you look at what we are living in differently.


Florence, did you ever finish The Elegant Universe? I might read that if I ever finish Hyperspace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frances, I don't think I made it past the first chapter on The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. You may borrow it anytime!

Oh, do you know what simplex triangles do for you? We are learning chemometrics in chem and i was surprised to learn that he wants us to do statistical computations! I mean I've never heard of words like dendograms and Principle Component Analysis, outliers....when did we switch to become a stats class!?!?!

1:11 AM  
Blogger franiwack said...

wowee floey! your chem class is scaring me! i don't even know what a simplex triangle is, algebraic topology?? and i can barely do PCA and i haven't even seen dendrograms in a looooooooooong time... =)

GOOD LUCK FLOEY!!!
(you can ask me anything! hopefully i'm not that sucky in stats!)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home