Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I was just thinking, have I ever really, like seriously, sat down to think of why I am investing so much time and life into graduate school? I didn't even think of any alternatives! I haven't!

How the heck did I end up here? Did many people push me along the way? Do I just like to copy what I see? I get motivated by strange things; I can't even tell whether I am doing something because I really like it or because I think I should really like it. But for sure, I know that once I get fixated on something, I'm pretty persistent and loyal to that thing. Enthuuusiastic is what I am. But why?? Maybe I should be thankful that I've been lucky to be following good people and good fields all this time.

Eh, I just want a simple life. Happiness, health and love. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home