Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, September 26, 2005

I know I ask this a million times : why am I in grad skool???

My exroomie Kristen completely surprised me on Saturday night when she said she was thinking if dropping out of grad skool to get a real job was better. And I had always thought that she would never think such things. She's so accomplished in the astronomy field... and so into her research... Oye, do all of us grad students think of this at some time or another? I wonder if I would be miserable with a real job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a real job? Like work 9-5? are you kidding me?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Hiro said...

A real job dosen't sound too bad to me, as long as you're with the right people doing something you like. Grad school is fine for now, but sometimes I envy those who are already saving $.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home