Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

One thing I haven't done here in Berkeley is stalking profs. That perhaps is a really good thing; that keeps my attention focused on work. I'm sure I scared my two UCLA profs back then. Thinking back about it, how the heck did I find the courage to do what I did sometimes? At least these two profs find it in their heart to still keep in touch with me after all these years. And I'm kind of scared at how good I got too! Haha...

(If you don't know me, don't get scared! I am NOT a psycho! or maybe I am... or I was... can't ever tell...)

Now that I'm a TA, what I did does scare me though... what if I got students like that? I'm sure I'm not good enough to inspire anyone to do what I had done back then, but what if?? Eeek! Funky... if I wasn't like that, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now... seriously how the heck did I end up in statistics grad skool?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aud*2020 said...

I went through that stage, as well--not with profs, but a couple of guys back in the day. It's USUALLY harmless, though. There's just something fun about the mystery of being secretive and undiscovered. You'd probably know if it got to the scary point!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home