Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I like watching romantic comedies, like Just Like Heaven today, because it gives me hope. And then of course I realized that this was just a movie, not that I believed in all that ghost/spirit stuff, but that love doesn't work like that in real life. Coming from inexperience, that's what I thought I should believe... But I mentioned this to Trinh, and she said no, love in real life does feel like that... Now that's a wonderful thought. I'm happy that Trinh has that kind of love, but I'm not really expecting it anytime soon. So perhaps I'm just sabatoging myself, I'm hoping I haven't hurt two people that I've sort of rejected... and I can't even give a good reason to why I did it. Scared? Picky? Naive? I just don't know, and I guess my way of handling this is to not do anything about it and let the days pass by. The future always looks so great until it actually comes, and I have to do something. I could always hide behind school or work or the excuse I used last time (which I still think is true but having trouble coming to terms with) Anyways, I'm just saying I don't know anything about love, and maybe it's my fault...but I'm sure it's great and all, being it's the topic of the majority of songs, movies and gossip.

I guess it would be just nice to know that somewhere out there someone actually is thinking of you and wondering if you are happy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home