Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things come & go. Seasons change. People grow.

How are things ever supposed to remain constant when you can't guarantee they would? Some things that I thought I would feel for a long time are completely different now. This makes me distrust my present state of mind, wondering if I am going to make stupid decisions based on them. It is a bit scary to think what would have happened if I actually acted on certain things, but now also sadly prevents many things that can be a good thing.

"Courage is simply the willingness to be afraid and act anyway."
Dr. Robert Anthony

I needs me some of that...



(oh my goodness... just saw on TV a couple of 10 year olds whose halloween costumes are paris hilton and nicole ritchie, what has the world come to?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home