Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Argh, I refuse to conform my blog according to other people. If this be lame, then let it be! Who asked ya to expect anything other than that? If I feel like spending a lot of time constructing witty remarks on inane parts of life, then I'll do it, if I don't, who cares? And what if I feel like writing about my boring day? Then I'll do that too. That's all I got! My boring days! =P



Edit:

Thus, now I will tell you about my day:

First I woke up.

And then I ate some oatmeal and an apple and an orange.

And then I walked to campus.

And then I got some cash from the ATM.

And then I bought a birthday card from the Cal Store.

And then I attempted to do research in my office.

And then I walked to the Bear's Lair to get lunch.

And then I happily walked back to Evans.

And then I did some work. But mostly I was distracted by many trivial things.

And then I heard noises. It was Irma and Erick!

And then we tried to work.

And then I went outside for a walk in this gorgeous day. So beautiful it made you glad of life.

And then I heard more noises. It was Dave!

And then he left.

And then I went home. But ten minutes later I was back at Evans.

And then we three went to BART.

And then we and other friends went to Fruitvale.

And then I got to eat huaraches for the first time. Yes, good stuff.

And then Irma gave me good advice. Yes, I will think about it.

And then I went home. And showered.

And then I watched some TV. While trying to do research.

And now I'm typing this really lame entry while listening to Gavin Degraw - Follow Through, wondering why I listen to so many songs that don't apply to me.

.
.
.
.

Yes, it was a good day. Though technically it's tomorrow. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home