Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Today one of my students kept looking at me and smiling. What's up with that?

Though this reminds me of myself. I did that so often, my TAs would call on me because they thought I had a question. But in this case, I keep wondering if I have chalk all over my face. Do my students recognize me for the dork that I really am? I think usually if a female student smiles at me, I'm okay with it; it's a nice feeling, but when a male student does that, it weirds me out. For some reason I expect the guys to either have a "I know it all and what the heck are you saying" face or "I really don't care" or their face down on the table napping...

2 Comments:

Blogger Transcience said...

maybe it's the contact lenses?

10:06 PM  
Blogger franiwack said...

I actually got some laughs today for my lame windshield wiper joke about wearing glasses in the rain, whoohoo! Their TA IS a dork!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home