Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cuz Dave said so

Because of my scatterbrain and lack of experience, I have a tendency to just do whatever someone suggests or mentions; it saves me the trouble of remembering things, and it exposes me to new things that I did not know existed before. (Edit: And no, Richard, I'm not giving you and Ron a predetermined amount of money... =P )


Anyways, ever since the small exercise room opened up across the street from me, I've replaced the jumproping that I was doing so diligently earlier this year with running on a treadmill. But Dave just mentioned that he was jumping, so what the heck, I'll dust off my rope and see if I've lost any progress on it.

Apparently not...

I think the running helped a lot, cuz I've totally whacked the old record out of the ballpark.

Jumproping
==========
Time : 37 minutes
Count : 4000 jumps
Rate : 108.11 jumps/min

Previously, I could only do 60 jumps/min at a count of 4000 (over an hour of jumping). So yay... and thanks Dave: am I keeping up with the Jonesensteins yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home