Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, December 19, 2005

OPERATION CYNTHIE STAKEOUT


CYNTHIE! I know you check this at around 8am! =) If you get this, then make sure your cell is on, cuz me and Tam Tams are supposedly gonna stalk ya tomorrow. We would have made it a surprise; however, silly us, our brains went on vacation. And though I swear your PI's last name is Chen, I'm not about to google 20-some Chens to figure who it is, when my mind also thinks it could be one of the 30-some Li's on the directory or perhaps any other of the long list of Asiany names... hehe... but my fault ain't as big as Tammy's as she actually visited you before and now she can't remember!! harharhar, anyways, we call ya or you call us tomorrow! We loooove you! Well, don't let us bug you if you have research to do, however... me and Tam Tams can always have fun at the library. ;o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Frances! Sorry I didn't call you back Monday. Awww...I love you gals too. I will make time to see you guys before you leave! Okay, back to work. Toodles. =)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home