Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, January 27, 2006

I get just a bit freaked when I find that someone checks one of my pages more frequently than I do. Even though I have not updated anything on the berkeley dept photos page in over a month, this one person keeps checking the page EVERY SINGLE DAY! More obsessed with it than I am, it seems...

So woila, here is all I know about the dude/dudette:
Location: New Jersey, Neptune, United States
Hostname:
targe.CS.Princeton.EDU (128.###.###.###)

I do not know anyone in the Princeton CS department, do you? Is this person, perhaps, in love with our department? Who knows? I'm just a bit curious as to why he/she checks in so often. Perhaps I could do that person a favor and create a RSS feed for the site, but nah, I think I kinda like this reverse stalking. =) At least we're getting daily hits right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home