Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, January 07, 2007

miscellaneous

in whatever order laid presently in mind

* Am I coming down with something? The pile of tissues is slowly becoming an obvious mountain on my bedside table. I'm still up to wash away remnants of horror movie I just watched.

* All day, I started to regret being a chicken and not meeting up with an old friend. Why did I make so many stupid excuses? If he only knew how sorry I am and how I hope that he won't give up on me and try again sometime...

* I'm dreading a bit going back to Berkeley. Why? I just don't know what I'm doing there really.

* I'm not sure why I'm blogging while sad; back then no one read it and I felt like that whomever the posts were meant for, even a nameless stranger, that person would read and understand. In a way, it was as if I could see my life on the outside and that lessened the acuteness of the reality of knowing I could never really experienced another life but my own.

anyhoo, tis a new year again, and i'm running out of batteries, who wants to go ice skating with me in berkeley?

another note: i haven't named my new camera yet... ideas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why were you chicken? I love meeting up with old fiends.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home