Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

eh..today wasn't all that great...
found out i totally missed doing one problem on my stats midterm because i didn't read it, so sad and i even left early, and then i missed more points because i failed to do matrix multiplication right...sigh.....
then i got to cs and got my midterm back also, many points missed and i still don't know why, my prof took my test back to look at one of the problems...booo!
and once again i decide not to show up to work, don't feel like it, feel like my boss don't like me no more....

and...

really really bad hair day, i know that everyday is a bad hair for frances compared to everyone else, but this is one of "my" bad hair days, which means you know it ain't a pretty sight...

plus i overdosed on ice cream, not only did it not make me feel better, i still feel funky and didn't even eat lunch today....

AAAAAAAAH! i really need a happy thing right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home