Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 26, 2003

My roommie Florence sent me this email:

Try this psychological test:
>
>
>
>While at the funeral of her own mother, a young girl met this guy whom
she
>did not know. She thought he was amazing, so much the dream guy she
was
>searching for, and she fell in love with him right then and there.
But she
>didn't get a chance to ask for his name or number and afterward, could
not
>find anyone who knew who he was.
>
>
>
>A few days later the girl killed her own sister.
>
>
>
>Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
>
>
>
>Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down.
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> Answer:
>
>> She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If
>
>> you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a
>
>> test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the
>
same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part
in
>
this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly
-
>
good for you.
>
>>
>
If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you
>
off my e-mail list...... (unless that will upset you, then I'll just
>
be extra nice to you from now on..)





sigh...guess who got it right? how come i don't get the stupid iq questions and i get this one right???
hehe, please people, it don't mean nothing, but you should be nicer to me from now on .... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home