Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 22, 2003

I was talking to this full time tech support girl at the building where I work. Her life seems great right now. She has free time after work, her own life, she just bought her own house, fixing that up now, wants to take surfing in the summer...we just talked about the pressures of school and how that leaves us no time to enjoy ourselves while we're young and we can. After that conversation with her, I knew that graduate school will just keep me the way I am now and even worse for many years to come.
But I guess I'm best suited for graduate school, I'm so used to it anyhow. Not like those north campus majors and even some south campus majors, I have no idea how they have soooo much time to do stuff, like go out and watch movies and hobbies and junk. In four years, I've only stepped foot on the beach 3 times, haven't seen any stars at premieres, haven't learned to kayak yet, dude tourists know more about L.A. than I do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home