Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 22, 2003

NUTS! Eighth week is practically over and I still have so much stuff to finish before the quarter is over!

CS Project 2: write some darn program in C++ to implement insertion and deletion of entries in B+ trees, have no idea how to do that yet
Stats Project 1: analyze microarray data, have no idea what is specifically needed either, have to write a darn long report too
Stats Project 2: something the prof hasn't even told us about yet
Five more sets of homework
Work: need to keep cells going and alive, split, freeze, extract, etc...it never ends
Plus find roommates, which I keep putting off and it'll just bite me when our lease is over soon....
and I need time to relax between crazy moments or I'll stay that way forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home