Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, June 13, 2003

all my finals and projects done, never thought i'd actually finish everything, but here i am....
still so much stuff to do, it never ends

still can't believe the quarter went by that fast!!!!

all in all, i worked very hard this quarter, but my grades probably won't show it

my stats 100C was terrific, as i knew it would be, if you think about it, that class cost me a graduation this year, that's how important i deem the class to be,
if i didn't take 100C, i'd have finished my cybernetics major and graduated with the rest of the seniors

that don't matter though, while i feel left out with all this talk about graduation, i get to stay at ucla some more while the graduated seniors will miss ucla, well, some people, not all, yes, i love it here and if i end up going to another school for graduate studies, i'll be even more glad i decided to stick around for another full year =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home