Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, June 19, 2003

hoooheee....I'll be visiting City of Hope tomorra!
I'm liking my internship very much. The other interns are friendly and I'm really surprised to find how well UCLA has prepared me for this. Everything is almost a breeze!! =)
I'm hoping that picking City of Hope will turn out better than if I had gone to BioDiscovery. Things always work out unexpectedly and I hope this is one of those times. I had so badly wanted to work for BioDiscovery for the past quarter. But I can't due to transportation limitations aka I have no car. boo!
Anyhoo, I'll still looking forward to it, it's got the two things I likey: microarrays and cancer research.
I also have a partner, I hope he doesn't mind driving me to City of Hope tomorrow and every Friday from now on. He seems nice....graduated UCLA with a masters in Biostatistics. It's less intimidating with other people.

I miss UCLA already! Hahahha, I wish I could get paid as much as I'm getting paid now to work in the Nelson Lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home