Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 12, 2003

Overall, I had a terrific day today:

* I'm finally done as a cybernetics major. My counselor better not say I still have classes to finish. =) Worked really hard all these years.

* My PIC 10C professor is so cool; I finished my final at 1:40pm and he had already graded it when I bumped into him at 4pm. And he knows my name!! I got an A! yeah baby!

* Got to see my favorite prof today! Professor Christou is so nice to spend so much time to make sure my letter of rec for the UCLA Stats Department is perfect and all. Gonna go stalk him again at 9am tomorrow!

* Despite some sprinkles, it was terrific weather! Yeah, I love being outside and feeling the wind in my face and hair. =)

* I walked around farmers' market today. Ate a tamale for lunch and got popcorn and some honey for prof christou. Fun stuff.

* Ooh, I got to see Florence today! Haven't seen her in awhile. Congrats on her B.S. this quarter! She even treated me to dinner at the Corner Bakery. Too bad sooooomeone didn't check her cell phone aaaaall day! =)

* That someone who didn't check her phone did ultimately call... so good for her. But she missed out man! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home