Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, June 11, 2004


Last Day of Classes at UCLA
-----------------------------
It turned out alright, nothing too special, but very nice and peaceful and happy.

I woke up in time for Professor Christou's 100C class (that I'm not taking, but like sitting in the back). Today Lien sat in the back with me and we took pictures from there. =) Learned a bit of logistic regression that he didn't teach last year for my 100C class. And as usual, nice speech from Christou and we all clapped long and hard.

After lecture, we took some pics.


Went to CTO to pick up Cynthie's ticket for my graduation next Saturday. And then headed out to Corner Bakery to eat the chicken pomodoro. Then went to a boba place where we got sweeeeet shaved ice. I bumped into Angel there. Had a nice talk where I learned some surprising stuff.

Anyhow, we walked back to campus in time for our very last 183 lecture. Learned a bit more about Ito's process and put call parity. I wonder if I'll ever use the knowledge I learned from this class on financial stats. And whoohoo, my name is on the homework solutions! I didn't even notice until Lien pointed it out to me. How cool is that?? =) Thanks for that Professor Christou!


After class, Lien, Kathy and I walked around campus taking pictures. Fun! Need to get pictures of UCLA to look at whenever I'm missing it. hehehe...





Anyways, Lien and I got to sit outside and talk to Christou for a bit. It was such a nice day, I wish I could package it and let it out whenever I needed the perfect sunny windy day without worries.

We met another of his students. I hope her problems will lessen soon. After Christou left to check on a student taking a final in his office, we got to talk to that girl some more. After she left, Lien and I had a nice talk about relationships.

We had sat there for a long time while it got colder and darker when Christou came out again. He is really picky about what he eats and drinks, VERY picky. Anyhow Lien left to work in the SEAS lab and I went with my prof to wait with him for his bus. That was the very last time that I will ever do that. I doubt I'd ever have the time or the circumstances to ever do something like that with him again.

Calvin got a DVD burner for me!!! =) How cool is that?? Very cool, that's what! Whoohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home