Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Yay, my friends are cool, and they are keeping me sane in Berkeley.

Thank you to:

Tammy, who called me yesterday (or was it two days ago?? oh gosh, I lose track of time) to see how I was doing. =)

Linda, who emailed me yesterday (I think it's yesterday...) to see how I was doing. =)

Imran, who IMed me yesterday. He's spreading his coolness to the uncool like me. =)

Ronny, who IMed me today when I was done cleaning my really dirty desk in my office.

Wingyun, who IMed me today also after I cleaned my desk. She is one unique gal. How many times have I said I want to be like her? It's cool that she's getting hit on all the time in St. Louis. (or not cool to her?)

Abe, who called me outside of my apartment just a few hours ago. It's nice having an old buddy here in Berkeley. Good thing you called before you left Abe! Thanks for the company during the walk and dinner and all the tips on where to get groceries.

Helly, who emailed me today. Her baby is cutie! I want one of those someday. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home