Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Did I ever mention that grad skool is hard and uber-busy?

Anyways, this is the case... just when I thought I could relax just a little and not worry about homework during Thanksgiving break, my prof decides to assign more than the usual assignment and have it due the Tuesday after break. Which means I'll be studying and doing hw every chance I got during break, aka waiting for plane, during the day, at night...etc... suckies... and I already feel stupid from the take-home midterm. yes, Frances is major whiner...

On another note, I think it's time for my ears to get some holes for the first time. I want them dangly chandeliers. =) I figure if I can donate blood, I can have ears poked too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and matching red hair?



abe

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home