Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My friends are the beeeeeeeestest!
Too bad I gots go back to skool soon and not see them again til March.

Today was a very nice change to the boring days I've been having. Tammy was cool and picked me up to go to the mall. Florence, Robert, Tammy, Cynthie, Eugenia and I watched "In Good Company". It's a very cute movie which got a lot of laughter from the people in the theater. The weird thing is that I never noticed that Eugenia walked right pass me in our row in the beginning of the movie, so I was surprised to see her after the movie. Yep, how blind can I be? You don't have to answer that!

Dinner was at the Market City Caffe, which serves Italian food. I copied Floey and got the ravioli. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese! (and some chicken, I think...) Linda joined us and ate dessert while we weren't eating dessert. =) Creeeeam! And I swear that tiramisu just set back all the healthy eating I've been doing these past few weeks. Twas good stuff, though I think I've eaten better tiramisu before. Even Whole Foods Market is better...

And then after my crazed descent down the wrong direction escalator, we waited with Linda until she got picked up so she could watch Michelle win for the 9th time. =)

And then it was off to my first time at a Dave and Buster's. I really don't get the point of those two guys outside checking our ID's when we didn't plan on drinking and there were plenty of leetle kiddies inside already playing games.

Oh my! I'm watching SNL at this very second and Topher Grace is hosting! Topher twice in a day! Oooh! The Killers are on SNL too!!! My day is getting better and better!

Okay, back to D & B. Twas fun! We all threw some hoops; we so good: do we hear the NBA calling anytime soon? Played some other games... Robert and Tammy shot the hell outta some bad dudes on Time Crisis, violent aren't they? =p

Thanks Floey for letting me borrow The Elegant Universe!! Spread the knowledge! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger TC said...

whipped cream... WHIPPED cream!!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger franiwack said...

mascarpone!!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home