Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I felt that I had to add a "happy" entry after that last sorta depressing one.

The good stuff in my life:
* my family (my parents who think of stuff that i've forgotten to do sometimes and my cool bro who has taken to buying stuff for me since he's got a great job and i'm a poor grad student)
* my friends who always keep in touch and make sure i'm doing okay (sorry about last nite linda!)
* my advisor who takes care of me and remembers every question i ask in seminars
* my fav prof who still wants to talk to me and see how i'm doing (yay for skype!)
* all the friendly peeps in my department (seriously, they are so nice!)
* my finally pierced ears! sparkly!! =)
* my mini-rose
* the great weather at Berkeley
* campus night-time shuttles that take me home safely late at night
* great music
* plus tons of other junk that make me smile =)

no worries, i'm still a happy peppy person! just a little bogged down by grad life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home