Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm starting to feel like I have no leeway of doing better in graduate school.
This week has been super busy and super tiring...

* I studied and worked all of spring break, except for a hangout and some shopping.
* I've been working more than 12 hour days lately, staying in my office til 10pm or later.
* All this work and I feel that I haven't produced anything adequate, it seems like half-hearted attempts at everything.
* I still haven't finished homework that is due at 2pm today as I'm writing this to complain about skool.

So, having not experienced life without school, what would it be like for me? I've been so tired lately that I wonder for what real goal am I pressuring myself to work this hard to the point that I don't have time for long meals, laundry or even taking out the trash. I have not slept a full 8 hours in awhile too. Most of the time, I'm kept company by my plant on my desk and my music.

2 Comments:

Blogger abe, GMI fund manager said...

On the happiness scale, how would u compare ucla life vs cal life?

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Frances. This sounds exactly like how I felt. Grad school became very "life consuming" and that was very difficult for me. But hang in there..things will get better cause it always does..
-Lien

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home