Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I realized yesterday that I've really moved on. I visited UCLA and it doesn't feel like it used to when I was an undergrad. Even if Evans Hall, my office and Berkeley in general aren't as nice and white as the MS building and Westwood, I feel more at home at up there than I probably would have if I decided to stay at UCLA. So what does this mean? I guess I can't plan my life that much at all, so who knows where I'll be after I (hopefully) graduate from Cal. Perhaps postdoc on East Coast? I realize now that I can't get attached to something that much, always better things out there... Of course, this won't apply to future husband, no returns or exchanges! Anyways, so... because of yesterday, I know I must let some things go. I know I'm still a little girl in many respects, but I should feel okay with what I've done in the past and just move on from there. I guess I'm still learning so much about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home