Franiwack

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

PLEASE LET ME FINISH MY FINAL!

TOO MANY DAYS OF PRESSURE

ONE QUESTION I TRIED SOLVING TODAY IS STILL NOT DONE AND I'M ON THE 5TH PAGE, BOTH SIDES!

WHY, OH WHY, AM I A GRAD STUDENT?

fine, actually, i am lucky to be a grad student, especially in a great place like berkeley, i don't deserve to be here.... but still!!!! i want my final to be over with...

i guess this is one of the times in life that i wish i had someone to take care of me and give me support

on a sorta related note, i'm apparently not girly enough, hehe, what else you expect from a nerdy grad student? my uniform is jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and sneakers, but i think i can be sorta cute if i tried, ha! maybe that's why no one wants me, i gotta be more girly? anyways, i'll be girly on thursday, my friend made me buy these girly hoochie clothes to wear for graduation and dinner, heels, makeup, hair, the works, ha! yeah right.... i'm rambling on and on and on, there's really no point though since i'm not interested in anyone in the department and i haven't met anyone outside of the department, note to self: must go to those grad social events

and the only guy i like right now doesn't care, so there's nothing for me to do except go back to doing my final, 23 pages handwritten and counting, wish me luck and companionship....

1 Comments:

Blogger shell said...

Good luck on your exams. You can do it!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home